"If anyone really wanted to change the world, they'd bring in the fashion bitches." - Kelly Cutrone

8.11.10

The only thing that could make a Monday AWESOME



NEWWILDFOX NEWWILDFOX!!!

Clearly I'm excited. NYLON released a sneak peak of the WFC Spring 2011 collection on their website and the combination of Marie Antoinette/Sophia Coppola/traditional Wildfox style is heaven to my eyes. I'm a sucker for vintage-esque tee's (I have piles of my mother's old concert tees) and the way they use vintage to inspire new collections satisfies my oxymoronic desires for something vintage/current. Kim and Emily (pictured below, Kim left) have paired delicate negligees and lingeries with hippie flowered sweats and tees
.
I could go on and on about this company, but I'll just get to the point. Here's a sneap peak @ Wildfox Couture's Spring 2011 Collection. (via NYLON Magazine, click here for an interview with WFC designers Kim & Emily)





I can't wait for WFC to release it officially, their collections always tell cool stories!
Visit Wildfox Couture's website here.

all images via NYLON Magazine

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Who's behind MFE?