"If anyone really wanted to change the world, they'd bring in the fashion bitches." - Kelly Cutrone

3.11.10

Love Headmistress



Fall is all about accessorizing, so I thought I'd share with you a company my friend introduced me to...I'm in love!

The company is called Headmistress and consists of delicate feathered pieces including headbands, bib necklaces, pins, brooches, rings and headdresses. Headmistress also features a collection of vintage fur pieces including a very old hollywood glam fur muff-clutch.


The free-spirited nature of this brand is right up my alley, and the best part is the founder, Jillian Wood, is a Canadian! You can find Headmistress pieces in stores all over the world, Wood is now based in Toronto.






Check out Headmistress here.

One of my favourite things to do is browse lookbook.nu, check out the various styles, but also note where the people are from. Headmistress posts images that fans send in of themselves wearing their brand. Take a look at the various places this company's feathers have spread too! Click here.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Who's behind MFE?